Statement Nails

Thursday, June 20, 2013

One of the biggest trends this summer is statement nails! 

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite color combinations for the summer!

Whether you need an office appropriate look, or you want to go all out neon, there is always a color combination that can work for you.

Try mixing colors in the same families as well as contrasting colors. If mixing colors is too bold for you, go with a subtle texture statement by adding a nail with glitter or sparkle in the same tone as the rest of you hand.

I tried to include some very subtle color combinations as well as some bold looks (all of the polish details are below as well).  Let me know what your favorite color combinations are in the comments below!  I am always looking for new ways to change up my nails!












Click on the colors to find out where to purchase!

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment