Style Files: Spectacles

Monday, March 4, 2013



Glasses: Warby Parker Crane | Top: F21 | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Heels: Ralph Lauren | Bag: Cole Haan


I have been hunting for some new spectacles for a while, but just couldn't commit to the crazy price tags at my optometrist's office, so I was super excited when I discovered Warby Parker. 

I used the at-home try on and sampled 10 different styles before I decided on the Crane in Whiskey Tortoise.  I've had these little babies for a few weeks and I have been pretty impressed with the quality, especially based on the $95 price point! The glasses at Warby Parker are stylish, trendy, inexpensive, and sturdy and they seem to have top notch customer service.  

I dont wear glasses out too often, but this new style is making me reconsider! I don't know about you, but whenever I put on glasses, I instantly feel smarter!




PS.  Warby Parker has no idea who I am, I just enjoyed my new glasses and thought you might as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment