Craving Cobalt

Monday, March 11, 2013






Sweater: Target (Similar) | Blouse: JCrew | Blazer: HM | Denim: Citizens | Pumps: Target | Bag: Cole Haan | Necklace: Bauble Bar | Watch: Michael Kors 


I dont know about you but  I have been loving cobalt lately!

I recently realized that I have a closet full of cobalt pieces and decided to put them all together for one very blue outfit.

I think this is one experiment that turned out pretty well and I am loving the total cobalt look. The best part is that I have had all of these pieces for over a year, but combined together they seem fresh and new!


This bright coral necklace is another one of my recent BaubleBar finds and its quickly making its way onto my list of favorite things.  I expected to only wear it occasionally since it is so vibrant, but it is actually really versatile and pairs well with most pieces in my closet!  

If you are looking for a new statement necklace for Spring, I would highly recommend a neon coral stunner to add an unexpected pop to your wardrobe. 

Is anyone else wearing cobalt and coral?

0 comments:

Post a Comment