Friday Favorites

Friday, March 22, 2013

Since Spring is official here, it is time to bring out the pink pants and fruity treats!

The arrival of Spring has inspired me to come up with fun outfit combinations and I have been dying to try out some tasty new recipes. 

Here are my favorite finds of the week... What are yours?!

1. Try out this fresh & tasty lemon cake to ring in the beginning of Spring
2.  Add bright colors to your daily style to seamlessly transition from Winter to Spring.  This teal and pink combination is perfect!
3.  Looks like its time to bring to those wedges and sandals out of hiding!
4. Nothing screams Spring like a grapefruit cocktail (We can almost pretend its good for us)!

Happy Friday! 

PS: Follow THE PACIFIC STANDARD on Bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. Love your choices. Especially the top outfit... so cute! I hope you saw that you were featured on my blog with the pattern mixing. :)

    XO!

    Kati
    Glitz & Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pacific StandardMarch 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM

    Thanks Kati! I saw the feature, it was perfect! Thanks again!

    -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete