Style Files: Make a Statement

Thursday, February 28, 2013



I dont think I have ever met a statement necklace I didn't think was amazing..

 I just love how one piece of statement jewelry can completely transform an outfit from basic to memorable. 

This Bauble Bar beauty is the newest addition to my growing collection of bold necklaces and I cant stop thinking about new ways to wear it! 

PS STYLE TIP: Dressing in a solid color will allow your accessories to stand out without your making your overall look seem overdone.




 Necklace: Bauble Bar | Top: Ann Taylor | Pants: H&M | Pumps: Chinese Laundry | Bag: Halogen | Sunnies: Rayban | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: Laguna Beach Art Festival

What is your favorite style statement?

Let me know in the comments below!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you via Instagram so I decided to checkout the blog itself. I totally agree with your style statement here: Wearing statement pieces like that necklace & shoes in mono black will create a lean & fab look!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Rebecca! Thanks so much : ) I just checked out your blog and I loved all of your fabulous red tag finds!

    Thanks again : )

    -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete