Style Files: Casual Glam

Wednesday, February 27, 2013


A lazy coffee break is one of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday afternoon.
When venturing out on the weekend, comfort is pretty much my only concern!  

This past weekend, a relaxed linen top and boyfriends jeans were the perfect pair for quick outing.  A loose top knot and a glamorous wool coat helped me seem much more pulled together than I was feeling, which is always a plus...
I typically try to keep my simple outfits interesting by varying patterns or textures. This is a super easy way to add visual interest without a lot of extra effort.  

Bold stripes and big fur hood made this outfit anything but boring and I almost tricked myself into thinking I was still wearing pajamas.





Top: JCrew  (Loving this!) | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Jacket: Sachi On Sale! | Flats: Target (Loving These!) | Sunnies: D&G | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Bauble Bar

What are your Saturday rituals?  

Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks for reading..

0 comments:

Post a Comment