Organize those shoes

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Being a girl with a love of fashion, I have never seemed to have enough closet space.. 

A few years ago I decided to transform an old bookcase into my shoe closet, and now its one of the most beloved pieces in my room!

Continue reading to see my tips and tricks for creating your own shoe showcase!






CREATE YOUR OWN SHOE-CASE!
All you need is: Bookcase (mine is from IKEA), shoes, & accessories

1. Pick a few favorite shoes each season and make them the focal point by turning them sideways.
2. Rotate your shoes every seasons to keep the look fresh and to make sure you wear every pair!
3.  Accessorize one or two selves with some non-shoe items to keep it interesting.
(I'm displaying a few books, fresh flowers, a framed needlepoint from my Mom, a new necklace, and an old pic of my beau!)
4. Keep trying new accessories and combinations until you are satisfied!

Good Luck!
Let me know if you have any questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment