Spring Mani Madness

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Today I'm sharing my favorite nail colors for Spring & Summer!

I am a total nail polish junkie.  
I used to never paint my nails, but since I started a few years ago, its been a growing addiction.

During my college years, I loved using bring bold colors for everyday, but corporate life has forced me to tone down my Monday-Friday choices.  With the exception of the bold blue and bright green, I think all of these colors could easily work for a professional environment, while still carrying an element of surprise and fun.

1. Essie First Timer 
This color is vibrant and fun.  I think it would be perfect for a day at the beach accompanied with a fun swimsuit and some casual cutoff denim shorts

2. Essie Haute as Hello 
This is probably the most work appropriate bright coral polish that I have found.  It's bold enough to satisfy the need for color, but it wont grab any unwanted attention!

3. OPI You're Such a Budapest
This OPI color is perfectly girly.. perfect for Sunday brunch.

4. Revlon Passionate Pink
No Spring nail polish collection is complete without a beautiful rich pink! The colorstay formula is long lasting, and the pink tone looks good on pretty much any skin tone

5. Essie Maximillian Strasse-her
As part of the Spring 2013 collection from Essie, this color is perfectly on trend.  I randomly picked this at Target, but it has become my go-to color for the workweek.  It matches everything and is the most subtle of the bunch.

6. China Glaze Secret Periwinkle
For the days you are feeling a bit sassier, pop this vibrant blue on your nails for a fun and carefree Summer day!

What are your top picks for Spring & Summer?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment