1 Dress 2 Ways - Casual

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Here is Day 1 of styling this fun Target dress in two unique ways!

I love dresses, but sometimes I find less versitile than separates.  Although it may seem challenging to find interesting ways to wear them, I love forcing myself to find multiple ways to wear each dress in my closet! Even though dresses may be harder to mix up, simple accessories can really change the vibe of a classic dress. 

I recently picked up this dress on sale at Target, and although I originally envisioned it as a great dress for work, I ended up first wearing it for a Sunday trip to the farmers market! After popping on a green linen blouse, wedges, and a fun fedora this dress quickly transformed into an easy breezy casual Spring staple.






Dress: Target | Blouse: JCrew | Wedges: Kelly & Katie | Hat: HM | Bag: Ralph Lauren via DSW | Watch: Michael Kors

Check back tomorrow for all the details on outfit #2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment