Water it down

Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Pumps | Watch | Skirt | Maxi | Top 

If you have to be outside watering your Spring flowers, why not spread some watery love to your closet?! 

Lately I have been loving the colorfully whimsical watercolor pieces that have been popping up all over.  The blended colors bring a great new twist to the traditional floral print and just exude Springtime cheer! Painting with watercolors was my favorite kindergarten activity, but why should we let the kids have all the fun?! It may no longer be appropriate to sit at my desk and play around with watercolor paints all day but styling myself in a watercolor skirt seems like a must!

These are some of my favorite watercolor finds but I would love to see what you have found!  Let me know in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment